Monday, July 21, 2008

My weekends are made of these

It was bonding time for me and mo cuishle once again. Hubby was out the whole saturday because of a company sponsored event (their team went to see the Manila Ocean Park) so it was just me and the little one with Mamu and Ema. Oh, Dad was in Laguna too for some male bonding.

Going back. Aside from playing with the little one, I finally got to try the fully automatic washing machine I bought nearly two years ago. Never got to use it since I purchased it because, well, I don't know really. Just never thought of giving it a try. So. Since Ema was playing with Anton, I took the opportunity of trying the seemingly decaying machine. Sayang naman di ba if di ko i try. Yey, it worked. Medyo magastos lang sha sa water and detergent but sulit naman. As in no sweat talaga. And by the time I was done, Anton woke up from his morning nap and viola, back to playing mode na naman ako.

Had a chance to lure the little one into the bed for some snapshots with my phone camera:



And since ang anak ko ay nasa stage ng walang kapaguran, akala ko di na ko mapapahinga. But thanks to Ema and Mamu, I got my much-needed rest and was even able to doze off for a few hours in the afternoon. She and Mamu played with Anton while I tried to get some reading and sleeping done.

Sunday was spent lunching at Galleria to celebrate Tyang Tilling's birthday. In the afternoon, we all trooped to the church and offered mass for Nana's swift recovery from the Big C.

So that's how I spent my weekend. Now I am back at work. Bummer.


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I love weekends (who doesn't?)! My ultimate dream is to live like everyday was a weekend :)

PS. Thanks for all the prayers...

July 23, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home