Friday, June 13, 2008

Snapshots from my city of angels experience

It was a glorious week, indeed! For 6 beautiful, beautiful days, I was able to spend time with family I haven't seen for years!!


D day: being welcomed so warmly by Tito Bob and family, Tito Peps and family, Jerome, Daisy and little Jeremy, Uncle Simon (in that frigtheningly blue Homeland Security uniform) and of course, Ate Maylyn and Kuya Dennis.

It was a delight to finally see them!! Ate Maylyn and Kuya Dennis with Jeremy.


With ate maylyn and cayi along the Hollywood walk of fame

Kilig na kilig sa mga paa at kamay ni George Clooney!

Our one and only photo op together. At on The Road to hollywood. Unfortunately, we weren't able to capture the Hollywood sign behind us as it was getting dark then.



Ta Nin's baby doll is all grown up and has a baby doll of his own!

Hardrock cafe, Universal City Walk

Getting my first taste of the famous Pink Berry. Yummy!


Dining with Cayi at Johnny Rockets courtesy of Cayi's pal, Eloi


At the heart of capitalism: Tiffany, Rodeo Drive. With Cayi.


Finally got to visit Ninang Nancy and Ninong Ben as well as Bam and his family on my second day.

With Tito Peps, Tita Celia and my baby Jason (who obviously ain't so little anymore) at guess where..Max's!!

Inside the Indiana Jones ride with Nic and Tish


At the happiest place on Earth -- or so they say it is. My vote is on the Premium Outlets in Camarillo, though. But what the heck, I sure had a lot of fun here too! Thanks to Nic!

Being silly in Mickey ears


Thanks Kuya, Ate Maylyn, Ate Roselyn (with whom I didn't get to have a picture with), Uncle Simon, Tito Peps, Tita Celia, Jason, Joseph, Jerom, Daisy, Jemoy, Nicole, Celine, Tito Bob, Tita Peachie, Nikki, Tish, Ninang Nancy, Ninong Ben, Bam, Cristy, and Eloi for making my short visit to LA an uber memorable one -- hope i didn't forget anyone!! I shall return!!

Thanks too to Tita Laluy and Tita Aya whom I didn't get to see but had the pleasure to talk to while I was there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home