Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How much of the Philippines have you seen?

I took the Lakbayan survey just to see how I fared. Apparently, I am a B grade traveller -- meaning I have seen/been to quite a number of places in the country. Mind you, our country being an archipelago, this is no mean feat.

I guess I have my previous PR job to thank for this high grade. In my two-year stint with them, I have visited, among others:

1. Dos Palmas (twice)
2. Cebu (countless times)
3. Davao (thrice)
4. General Santos (once)
5. Bohol (once)
6. Bacolod (once)
7. Cagayan de Oro (once)

And the best part of all, these trips were free!! =)

My wanderlust has also taken me to places up north such as:

1. Baguio (several times -- most memorable of which was with my family before Kuya went to the US)
2. Puerto Galera (at least four times)
3. Boracay (once pa lang but I intend to change that soon)
4. Bicol (thanks to an OJT with the office of then Senator Webb)
5. La Union (one of my bestfriends, Raymond, took us there after graduation)

It is quite amusing to see how much I have seen of the Philippines if it is shown in a map like this:


My Lakbayan grade is B!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Ako 'C' lang. Hope I'm able to remedy that balang araw :P

August 11, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home