Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The daily grind...

...has interrupted the continuous flow of my blog entries. Suffice to say that the past 2 weeks have been incredibly H-E-C-T-I-C!


Big D's arrival in Manila, as expected, disrupted our work flow as we had to make time for a series of meetings with him. He was here for just three days but those three days felt more like three full weeks. But it wasn't that bad, really. I actually learned a lot from him during the visit --it was nice to hear him talk about our Big Project and explain it from his point of view. And his ideas on how to write stuff is just incredible. It has to be said: the man is a genius when it comes to writing. And for someone like me, it really is inspiring to know that the people I work for don't just know what they're doing --they are experts in their fields. Makes me feel I am in good company.


Thankfully, it wasn't all work and no play. On the second day of Big D's visit, the whole team trooped to Libis for a bowling tournament. Don't ask me about my score. If my score was used as a high school grade, I'd be forced to drop out of the school year. Yeah, it was that bad.


Over-all, the bowling tourney was a success! Despite starting late, everyone had a good time --dancing, camwhoring and just simply having a hell of a time. I will post some pics soon.


Meantime, we are back to normal work mode. Not quite sure if that is good news or not. Hahaha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

haha i remember those times na I would accompany you on your PE classes sa UP Manila. Remember? That dingy place where you have your PE classes-playing ten-pin! hahaha. oh and yes, your score sucked even way back then!

March 5, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Random Thoughts said...

Grabe, blast from the past, Chie! OO nga, we used to have duckpin bowling somewhere in Escoda back in UP. Ahd yep, I am just as terrible as I was then. =)

March 11, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home