Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another place, another blog

I love my tumblr blog --simple and very user-friendly, it did serve its purpose: which is to get me started on blogging. And while it does suit me, I also miss some features that appear in most blogs --like comments and posting pics alongside the blog entry itself. So, I decided to create another blog =)

Viola! The birth of Random Thoughts on Random things. At dahil tinatamad ako ulitin ang mga dati ko nang posts, I will just include new entries on this site. Starting today, I will post the same entries in both tumblr and blogspot sites. Naks! As if ang dami kong oras sa mundo.

Chie, if you are reading this, you will finally get to send me comments!

So, sit tight and relax. More interesting reads are coming up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

hay salamat! I can post my comments na!!! Pde na kong magreact, mang okray, manutya, magpakabayolente, etc etc!!! Can't wait to read more from you, girl! Miss you!

January 8, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home