Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my own domain!!

Guess what Joel bought me for our 2nd wedding anniversary??

My own new domain: . Yahoo!

Yey, now I can blog and do whatever I want using my own name!! Yipee. I know its babaw but for me, it's actually quite cool to see my name with a .com at the end. I decided to use my maiden name because, well, most people still know me by that name and after all, longevity wise, I have been using it far longer than my married name.

So what to do with the website with my name on it? Blog, ofcourse!!!

Joel has also helped me move all of the contents of this site to the new page so all of you who are reading this can now access the same page here. Walang labis, walang kulang.

For those who have linked me up, can you please update the links in your site as well? Thanks mucho.

I will still try to keep this site a mirror site for the new page but no, promises, ok? To be safe (and updated), just go straight to my new domain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home